The one activity that I really liked was making your own pictograph in Excel. Now, I knew how to create a bar graph in Excel, so the initial part of the activity was nothing new. But then, we took pictures and made them part of the bars in our bar graph. It looked so cool! It was amazing how just a little splash of color from pictures made the pictograph look so much more professional. I'm excited to show my students this feature in excel. It will help them in creating their own unique graphs.
The other activity was creating a concept map using a website (www.text2mindmap.com). This website was really great. I had a lot of fun creating my concept map, and I really enjoyed this activity as well. You can change the colors, and change the position of the boxes in your concept map. This website really allows you to create your very own concept map, and make it your own. I really LOVE this website. So thanks Dr. Kim!
No comments:
Post a Comment